Friday, May 24, 2013

Handy Tool for Massachusetts Parenting Time Records

I am often asked by clients what type of record keeping they should be doing when going through difficult child custody or visitation matters. Many people keep no records, which can create difficulties when you're trying to discuss the extent of parenting time and involvement in a child's life. Some client's keep less detailed calendar's which denote dates of visitation and (sometimes) length, but rarely include the true meat and potatoes of the visit or more specifically, what did you do?

What I have included after the break if a handy form for you to use to keep track completely of your parenting time with your child or children. The sample that I have placed below the break contains a watermark with my contact information. If this is a form that you are interested in utilizing please feel free to contact me.





(Note: I did not create this tool, it is a sample form that was found somewhere on the internet by someone who wasn't me, but copies of it remain in my office and I find it to be incredibly helpful).

No comments:

Post a Comment